Photos of our Spanish for kids program
If was a 16hours per week course of our Terracentro Spanish School, the last day of each week we went to a cultural site in Quito.
- Fotos de Renato e Ixchel con huevos: We had so much fun with Renato and Ixchel painting ,decorating and finding Easter eggs and celebrating " La Pascua y Semana Santa" in Ecuador.
- Fotos Itchimbia: Once per week we do a field trip to visit a cultural site in Quito, this time we visited Itchimbia park that has a great view of the old town, we visited the Cristal Palace and had time for a picnic while we made some games to practice vocabulary in Spanish.
- Fotos La Compañia: We went to visit La Compañia church , it was really interesting to learn about the history and architecture of Quito.
- Mercado Artesanal. The kids said this visit was "muy chevere" (very cool) , we practiced vocabulary with important words as "how much it cost "(cuanto cuesta), la ropa (clothing), precios y descuentos (prices and discounts), etc.
- Vulcano Park:Our last visit was the Vulcano Park,the kids enjoyed a great view of Pichincha vulcano, and was really fun with all the games there.
- Cooking Lessons: We also learned how to prepare sushi in the School kitchen, the activity was shared with other students. The main purpuse of the activity was to practice " Imperativo ( Comands) with recipes and instructions.
- Mothers Day, other games: We used weekly a lot of games to practice vocabulary, part of the activities was an oral presentation about Ecuador.We also practiced spanish with flashcards or handmade projects.
Return to Spanish for kids.