- Free maps and cultural information
- Free wificonection 24 hours a day
- Free coffee and tea for all students
- White boards in all the classrooms
- Luggage storage
- Book lending from School library
- Salsa lessons connections for all students
- We rent cellphones for the Students
- We celebrate students birthdays
- Airport pickup with special rates for all the students
- Language Exchange Café each Thursday
- South American Explorers Free memberships for new students
- LESSONS SCHEDULES ARE FLEXIBLE!!
Cultural & Tours Information board
In our board you will find all kind of information about weekly cultural events in Quito and tours in Ecuador.
Quito Touristic & Cultural Information Center
Quito is a city with a rich cultural life, we have many weekly events.
As a Cultural Center, the School provides all the time free information about local events such as concerts , plays or presentations, opera, dance, film festivals and more. As a student you will receive the support and recommendations to get tickets for instrumental-concerts in the beautifully restored Teatro Sucre and other venues.
SALSA Y MERENGUE DANCE SCHOOL
Directed by Silvia, professional choreographer and dancer with 20 years of experience.Adress:Foch E4-246 y Amazonas.
The school has an agreement with the best School of Salsa and Tropical Rhytms in Quito. Salsa y Merenge Dance School located just two blocks away from Terracentro Spanish School. Salsa y Merengue School offers lessons in Tropical Rhythms like Salsa Merengue,Cumbia, Bachata, Zamba, Express Courses,Contemporary and Urban Rhythms like Tango,Hip-Hop, Arabian, Capoeira.
As Terracentro school student get 20% of discount by signing up for at least 10 salsa lessons.